During the recruitment process, we are on a journey to find out about each other and how we can work together, utilising your strengths, skills and experience.
If you are selected for interview, we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time. The format of the interview may be via telephone, video or in person; we will discuss this with you at this stage. We will confirm the interview details via email to ensure you have all the necessary information you require in advance.
From time to time, it may be necessary to reschedule your interview. If this happens, we will ensure by mutual agreement that you have time to make the necessary alternative arrangements.
As part of your invite to interview, we will ask you how we can provide you with the correct environment to allow you to perform at your best.
We conduct various types of interviews such as telephone, video or in person. Just as we are keen to find out more about you, this stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to find out more about Leonardo and showcase what you can contribute to the success of our business.
We conduct Competency Based Interviews (CBI) and provide guidance in advance to assist you in your preparations.
To find out more, you can access our interview support guide for candidates.
We also have a guide to assist you in preparing for a video interview, which you can access here.
We will share our Leonardo Competencies with you in advance, as part of the interview confirmation process, and provide you with time to prepare to once again perform at your best.
Notes can be brought into the interview for reference.
If you would like to discuss what additional support and accommodations Leonardo can offer for the interview, please contact our recruitment team by calling 0333 999 3379 or via email.
We partner with a variety of organisations to ensure that our recruitment procedures are as inclusive as possible.
We understand an assessment environment can be challenging, so here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Review your CV in advance
- Prepare some key career highlights and/or skills and experience you think would be useful for us to know and relevant to the role
- Review our job description in advance
- Take note of any questions or anything you would like us to clarify
- We all have development needs, so identify yours and share areas you would like to focus on to grow as an individual
- Keep it real – we want to get to know the real you – what motivates and demotivates you. Think about these areas when sharing your answers.
- Use LinkedIn to explore Leonardo and learn more about the people who you might be working alongside:
- If you have a LinkedIn profile, we may do the same, just to get to know more about you
- Don’t be afraid to ask us to clarify anything you may not understand. Take your time if you need longer to process information.
- Do your best, that’s all we ask of you
- Ensure you complete the interview obtaining all of the information you need
We really want you to perform at your best. If you feel like you need any support in advance of your interview, please contact our recruitment team by calling 0333 999 3379 or via email.
- Customer Satisfaction:
- Tell us about a time when you had multiple priorities from multiple internal or external customers.
- Technology and Innovation:
- Tell us about a time when you implemented a new idea.
- Integrity in Business
- How have you applied your organisational values into your work environment?