How will we support you?
We are committed to developing the skills of our team; we are as interested in what you want to learn as what you already know. We offer fantastic opportunities for learning, development and professional growth. As a team, we dedicate time to research projects and encourage our cyber specialists to get involved in the InfoSec community, promoting sharing and constant development. If you do not have significant experience of a specific tool or product in our job description, do not be discouraged. If you want to develop those skills, we can help.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible funded benefits: Our company-funded approach to flexible benefits allows employees to make choices appropriate for them. Each employee has access to a wide choice of lifestyle, health and wellbeing options best suited to their individual lifestyle goals.
- Flex-leave schemes: Our employees have the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Learning & Development: We help assess your development needs in line with the role you wish to perform, and allow you to further develop your knowledge.
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution.
- Employee discount schemes: You and your family can enjoy an attractive range of discounts from retail and cinema to hotel bookings and vehicles benefits.
- Generous relocation package: An excellent package to ease the move for people relocating for work.
- Maternity, Paternity, parental, adoption and dependent leave: We ensure that we consider every aspect of your needs. All these policies are covered as part of our Work-Life Balance Policy.
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare voucher scheme: We encourage working parents to save money on childcare, by offering them several advantageous facilities and vouchers.
Find out about all our Company Benefits
NB: All our roles are subject to security clearance and proof of 5-year UK residency.