Apprenticeships – FAQs
Electronics, Defence & Security Systems
Applicants are required to complete the online application process on the link provided on our web page.
Security Clearance and Residency rules apply to all employeess working at Leonardo. Applicants will need to have been resident in the UK for the past 5 years.
The timetable for the online application process is:
- Online Recruitment is open from the end of September
- Online testing will take place from November to March
- Assessment Centres will take place from February to April
- Conditional Offers issued for May
- Company Induction in September
Our requirements change each year, depending on the business need. All active vacancies will be detailed on our website.
We ask that you select the opportunity most suited to you and only make one application per year.
If you successfully complete your apprenticeship programme, we will support you to transition into a suitable role subject to the requirements of the business.